Ketso is committed to making its website accessible to all. We have built this site using code compliant with World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) standards for XHTML and Cascading Style Sheets. It has also been designed to meet the WAI-AAA accessibility standard, again recommended by the W3C, which promotes standards of access to encourage wider use of the internet.
This site has been designed for a 1024 x 768 pixel screen resolution. It is best viewed using browser versions 5 or above (eg. Internet Explorer 5.5+, Netscape 6+, Firefox, Safari and Opera).
Access keys have been built into this website to assist users with disabilities. These are essentially keyboard shortcuts that give users quick and easy access to particular web pages.
- Windows-based computers: pressing ‘ALT’ and the access key will highlight a specific link on the page. If you press ‘return’, you will then activate the link and be taken to the page it relates to. Firefox uses will need to press 'SHIFT' together with the 'ALT' key.
- Macintosh-based computers: pressing ‘CTRL’ and the access key will automatically take you to that specific page.
- Opera uses on either operating system will need to press 'SHIFT'+'ESC' before pressing the access key.
The access keys used on this website are:
UK Government standard
S - Skip Navigation
0 - Accessibility Page
1 - Home
3 - Site Map
Specific to this website
W - What is Ketso
T - Ketso in Action
H - History & Research
A - About Us
C - Contact
It is possible to re-size the text on this website by:
- Using the ‘Larger Text’ and ‘Smaller Text’ links at the bottom of each page.
- Pressing the ‘CTRL’ key and moving your mouse wheel up and down (Windows-based computers only).
If you have any comments, questions or feedback about our website, please contact us.